If you were hoping to attend the DDF Irish Open Hosted by the Rory Foundation next week but hadn’t got your tickets yet then here is your chance to bag a couple free of charge!
Courtesy of Staysure, The UK’s Number 1 for Travel Insurance and now proud sponsor of the Staysure Tour, Irish Golfer Magazine are offering you the chance to win 1 of 50 pairs of tickets to enjoy the 2018 Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by Rory Foundation at Ballyliffin Golf Club from the 4th – 8th July 2018.
This competition is open to anyone and to enter all you need to do is click on the competition link below, fill out your details and cross your fingers.
Each pair of tickets allow the holders access to the course only on any one of the four Championship days. So if you want to experience live professional golf and watch the likes of defending champion Jon Rahm, Darren Clarke, Shane Lowry and of course World Number 7 Rory McIlroy in action then get entering.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition Terms & Conditions – 2018 Dubai Duty Free Irish Open Giveaway
1. To enter Staysure’s Dubai Duty Free Irish Open competition you must be (a) a UK or Ireland resident (b) over 18 years of age at the time of entry.
2. No purchase necessary.
3.Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions. .
4.Entrant must refer to the promotional material for qualifying dates.
5.The prize is as stated on the relevant promotional material.
6.Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Staysure or any subsidiary of Staysure Holdings Limited.
7. All prizes are subject to availability. Staysure reserves the right to change the prize(s) or value at any time.
8. All tickets are for admission to the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open on any one of the four tournament days at the discretion of the winner.
9. No cash alternative will be given and the prize is not transferable to another person.
10.No replacement tickets will be issued if lost or stolen.
11.Staysure is not responsible for any travel arrangements for competition winners or any accompanying person(s).
12.All winners must abide by the rules of the events and follow all Dress Code Regulations as laid out in the terms and conditions presented on their tickets. Staysure bear no responsibility for non-admittance or expulsion of the winner(s) or accompanying person(s) from the event.
13.Staysure would accept no liability for any injury or losses in conjunction with the winners’ attendance at the event.
14.The winner will be selected at random unless otherwise stated and the independent judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15.The winner will be informed via email or phone call, unless otherwise stated on the promotional material. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s).
16. If a winner fails to respond within 48-hours to a communication from the Promoter, fails to provide an address for delivery, or is unable to meet the eligibility requirements for the prize, this may result in the prize won being forfeited.
17.If a prize is forfeited, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, unless otherwise stated.
18.The winner(s) agree to the publishing of their name and/or photograph for the purpose of publicity. The winner(s) agree to give permission to Staysure to use entries in marketing materials.
19.Staysure reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Staysure may also create rules which apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules on the relevant promotional material or webpage.
20,Our prize draws are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Our prize draws are administered by Howserv Limited which is registered in England and Wales 03882026 and registered office is McGowan House, 10 Waterside, The Lakes, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7XD. Howserv Limited is authorised and regulated by the FCA FRN 599282.
21 Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the brand/prize(s) unless otherwise stated.
22. Your data will not be shared to any third parties and only Staysure and Irish Golfer Magazine who are competition hosts will have access to it.