Irish Golfer Events
Experience the ultimate golf day out with the Irish Golfer Event series. The 2019 series consists of 14 championship events open to all with a GUI / ILGU handicap. All Irish Golfer Events are singles stableford competitions played off full handicap.
All entrants will receive a goodie bag on check in which includes a free custom fit voucher worth €50 for McGuirks Golf, a sleeve of 3 Srixon AD333 Tour golf balls, a copy of Irish Golfer Magazine and other goodies from our event sponsors.
Feel like a Tour professional for the day with live event scoring and first tee player announcements.
2019 EVENTS SCHEDULE
OVER €5000 OF PRIZES AT EACH EVENT
1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes are awarded in each category plus nearest the pin, longest drive (ladies & Gents) and a best gross prize at every event. Entrants are split into three competition categories. Category #1 Gents, up to 11 Handicap / Category #2 Gents, 12-24 Handicap / Category #3 Ladies, up to 36 Handicap. The three category winners at each event also qualifies for the Grand Final, Tournament of Champions at The K Club this October.
Nature Valley Order of Merit
If you don’t qualify for the Grand Final as one of the 42 category winners from the 14 events automatically you can still qualify through the Nature Valley Order of Merit. Your best four scores across the year will be counted and the Top 10 players not already qualified for the Grand Final will win a place at the Tournament of Champions in October.
Win a trip to the 2020 Masters
Every time you enter an Irish Golfer Event you will receive a Masters draw ticket On the evening of our Grand Final, we will conduct a raffle of all players that have competed at our events in 2019 and that person will win a 3-day trip including flights, accommodation & 2020 Masters tickets (Tuesday Practice Day & Wednesday, Par 3 competition).
HOW TO ENTER
Select one of our events from the list and click on the ‘Book Now’ button and you will be directed to our timesheet. You can book as a single player, or with friends and payment is taken in full at the time of booking for the number of players booked.
- If you have any queries or wish to be added to our mailing list for event updates contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the events team on 01 5036090 / 5036099
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the starting time of the event booked to receive a full refund. Bookings cancelled after this point forfeit the full amount paid.
- Bookings and all prizes are not transferable unless prior agreement has been given from Irish Golfer Events.
- Masters prize winner must be over 18 before 31st of December 2019 to qualify for the prize.
- Decisions taken by the Tournament Director on the day of play and event decisions are full and final.
- To request a booking cancellation email email@example.com.
Match Play Media will not share any data entered for the purposes of golf event entry with any third parties unless legally required to do so. Irish Golfer Events are run by MatchPlay Media Ltd, Unit G13 Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland. The payment page is a redirect to a URL for the SagePay Payment Gateway.