Europe’s largest golf club rental business has just expanded its offering into the golf range market. The new initiative was made earlier in the year and a significant investment was made improving the quality and standards at the range located at Knockbracken in Belfast.
The revamped range was opened by PGA European tour player and Company Ambassador, David Howell, who said:
“The revamped range in Belfast offers golf enthusiasts fantastic alternatives for practicing and improving their swing, equipment and apparel. The facilities here are second to none with outdoor and indoor bays off grass and mats and an opportunity to fine tune your short game in the newly revamped area.”
The range now offers the following facilities:
- A 90-metre outdoor grass teeing area with 20 individual locations to hit balls off the turf.
- A Golf course standard short game area to fine tune your chipping and putting
- 26 covered bay driving range open from 9am to 10pm daily
- Well stocked golf shop offering a large selection of secondhand golf clubs from manufacturers including Taylormade, Callaway, Mizuno and Wilson.
- Golf apparel and supplies from the leading golf manufacturers.
- Practice balls available from £2.
- Lesson available from our leading PGA Pro.
“Since Clubs to Hire launched in 2010, it has seen consistent growth for nine consecutive years and has spawned clubs to buy, clubs to lease and now the golf outlet as KnockBracken,” said Chief Executive Tony Judge.
“At a time when much of the news around golf consists of courses closures and a fall in participation, it’s great that we have a success story to offer to people in the golf industry.”
For more information, visit www.clubstohire.com