Every year golfers of all levels set themselves targets around their golfing handicap for the coming season and this year we are delighted to say that we will be rewarding 24 dedicated and lucky golfers who achieve a 10% reduction in their handicap.
The competition is open to all golfers who hold an official and regulated golfing union or similar golf handicap. You simply must enter your details on the link below and if you reduce your handicap by 10%, you are in with a chance to go to our grand final in Quinta do Lago next November.
If you can reduce your handicap by 10% between now and September 30th 2018, you will be entered into the draw where 24 golfers will win and play in the Race to Quinta do Lago. The 24 lucky winners drawn from all qualifiers will have their handicap verified by their home club.
The 24 lucky finalists will be treated like tour players and receive the following:
- 18 holes on the Championship course at Quinta do Lago, Algarve, Portugal
- Complimentary club hire
- Use of the range and golf buggies
- Attend the Gala dinner and prize giving
- Stay at the QDL Magnolia hotel on the night of the final.
- All entries must be made online and entrants must give their full name, email address, phone number, home golf club and their exact handicap at time of entry.
- Golfers can enter the competition up to and including the 31st July 2018.
- Once the golfer reaches their handicap target they must email firstname.lastname@example.org to report handicap reduction.
- Every golfer must state their handicap at entry and handicap at date of confirmed reduction. All entries will be checked by the organizers with the golfer’s home club.
- The completion will close on the 30th of September 2018 and the draw for the 24 finalists will take place.
- No submissions will be accepted after this date.
- All winners will be notified by email and published on the respective partner websites.
- All decisions by the organizing committee will be final.
- All winners must arrange their own transport to the final venue and any player unable to attend the final will be replaced by a wait listed participant.
- Regular updates on qualifiers will appear during the year.
- Your entry details will not be shared with any third parties