For more than 150 years, FootJoy has been producing elite level equipment and some of the best shoes in the game, and now, the number one shoe in golf, has added some luxurious style to one of the best-selling models on the market with the introduction of the limited edition Traditions Natural Luxe.
Lightweight comfort and classic styling have made FJ Traditions one of the most successful footwear franchises since its launch in 2021. According to the latest on and off course sell through
data from Golf Datatech, FJ Traditions has been the #2 model in the UK this year – second only to the FootJoy Pro SL.
Tour players Billy Horschel, Richie Ramsay and Grant Forrest are among those who have enjoyed the style and performance benefits of FJ Traditions on the worldwide tours.
“They are the best golf shoe I have ever worn,” said Ramsay. “They are lightweight but still offer stability and a flash of that classic look which I really like.”
Forrest added: “They are so soft, I can put them on straight out of the box and not have to worry about any blisters. They are very stable as well, which is so important with your feet being the only point of contact with the ground during the golf swing, so they work well for me.”
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fashionable Leather: Fashionable full grain leather offers outstanding comfort,
breathability, and durability
- Lightweight Construction: A foam midsole provides lightweight comfort
- Complete Support: A moulded high-density EVA FitBed and Foam Achilles pad for
- Year-round traction: Pulsar LP cleats by Softspikes for renewable grip on the course
- Laser Street Last: Offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and
instep, with a slightly narrow heel
- Waterproof: A one-year waterproof warranty
Traditions Natural Luxe will be available at FootJoy.co.uk from November 1st in men’s sizes UK8 – UK11
SRP : €139.99
For more information or to purchase, please click here.