We are expanding the team at Irish Golfer. We are looking for a video expert who loves producing and editing video content for a targeted golf audience.
The role includes filming, producing and editing short form content for our growing Irish Golfer audiences. Using creator-shot and original footage, work with our commercial clients as well as our editorial team to produce engaging content for the Irish Golfer audience.
The ideal candidate must be a golfer and a strong storyteller, who is full of creative ideas and flair and able to identify and turn around a shareable story in a professional and timely manner. You must have a strong knowledge of social media channels and have an understanding of audiences and what makes a shareable and engaging video, as well as how to optimise this for different platforms.
What does the role involve?
- Develop and create short form video content for Irish Golfer social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
- Seek out and develop innovative content suitable for a golf hungry audience.
- Work with the Irish Golfer creative teams from concept and create content for our platforms and external partners.
- Manage the production process from start to finish.
- Work independently to develop concepts and scripts to produce and edit inspiring videos.
- Edit content in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- Learn & understand the tone of the brand & create content to help the growth of Irish Golfer website and social pages.
What do you need to have?
- Experience in video content creation.
- Proficient with Premier Pro or After Effects is essential.
- Experience of producing and editing video content for social media including Facebook, IGTV and TikTok.
- Be a creative individual who will be able to use editing styles and techniques to produce excellent videos specifically for social media.
- Be able to showcase the use of original ideas based on trends and turned them into a repeatable idea.
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience pitching content ideas and activating concepts.
Job Type: Full-time / Salary Negotiable
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com, the closing date for applications is midnight July 31st 2022.
Stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Irish Golfer news straight to your inbox!