Golf footwear brand Ecco Golf have unveiled their latest innovation in hybrid performance footwear, the brand-new ECCO BIOM C4.
The newest development in the ground-breaking Biom series, Ecco Biom C4, offers 360-degree breathability, allowing golfers to stay cool and comfortable throughout their round. This new blend of innovative comfort ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning, rebound, waterproofing and airflow.
Ecco’s most advanced technologies are used in this new iteration of Ecco’s Biom story; an updated Biom last offers optimum support and super control, while the TPU posts on the outside add stability, and Biom Natural Motion technology enables the foot to move naturally and close to the ground.
The Ecco Biom C4 has a GORE-TEX Surround construction, which is combined with an Ecco Exhaust Grid that scoops fresh air towards the sole of your foot. The progressive Ecco MTN Grip outsole has three different sections providing traction, stability, and rotational support.
Crafted from Ecco Performance Leather, the Ecco Biom C4 also comes with a new, super-stretchy mesh sock that offers golfers excellent comfort.
The brand-new design comes in four stylish colourways for men; Black, White/Black, Concrete/Black and White/Concrete.
Biom C4 demonstrates Ecco Golf’s dedication to innovation through a pioneering set of features and benefits, including:
- Ecco Fluidform Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies
- Low-to-the-ground sole structure provides a natural position for the foot and excellent ground responsiveness, encouraging motion and offering stability and control
- The innovative Ecco MTN Grip outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing
- Ecco Exhaust Grid, with large, angled openings that scoop in fresh air and direct it to the sole of the foot while allowing heat and moisture to escape
- The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design
Additional detailing includes:
- Extremely stretchy mesh sock construction
- A thicker midsole and colour blocks on the sides, for a sneaker-style aesthetic
- Breathable OrthoLite insole offers long-term cushioning that can be removed for extra width
Ecco Golf shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee, and Caroline Masson, among others.
For further information about Ecco Golf, please visit golf.ecco.com.
- For more information, click HERE
Leave a comment