Brand Fusion International, distributor of brands like Sun Mountain, Volvik, SuperStroke and AXIS1 putters, is driving efforts to keep golfers active at home with a collection of practice and training aids designed to prepare them for an eventual return to the fairways.
Having sold out of thousands of practice devices intended to refine the golf swing during a time of course closures and self-isolation, the Leatherhead-based business is now using its website to spearhead a drive to encourage golfers to take up more basic items to stay in tune with the game and remain as fit as possible.
Drawing on the expertise of established brands such as SKLZ, Pure to Improve and The Golf Club collection, the Brand Fusion offering includes Putting Mats, Driving Mats, Nets and Mirrors that can all play a part in valuable practice, along with airflow plastic balls and low bounce balls for short game focus.
For those who have left their golf clubs in inaccessible clubhouse locker rooms, they also offer inexpensive wedges and putters to use in the garden, garage or even the living room.
“The speed at which the more sophisticated practice aids sold out suggests a real hunger among avid golfers to use the current lockdown period to improve their game and they can still do so with even the most basis of products from our ranges,” said Nigel Freemantle, Managing Director of Brand Fusion International.
“They can also use the time to carry out a full MOT on their golf gear, so they arrive on the first tee in good shape to enjoy the round and not with everything as they were when they last used them, perhaps in wet conditions.”
Preparation for the first round of golf when the season starts again could include:
- cleaning the clubs with a soft brush and water containing a light detergent;
- checking on the club grips for sufficient grip, plus the golf shoe cleats;
- conducting a Spring clean of the golf bag and throwing away unnecessary contents;
- airing the waterproofs, gloves and other items of clothing kept in the bag;
- checking the umbrella to ensure it works okay and is clean for possible use;
- cleaning the golf cart of dirt and debris, especially the wheels;
- acquiring a Trunk bag to keep all the elements tidy in the back of the car.
“Golfers are among the most passionate people about their sport and we can help them to maintain their interest at home for however long the period of isolation,” added Freemantle. “They can even replace their grips with some help from online videos.”
Details of the range of products available can be found HERE
Leave a comment